Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life has changed in many ways

  • I never thought I could be with one person 24 hours in a day and never get enough of it!
  • I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would be interested in somebody's "poop" so much! Everytime he poops, I check the smell, the color, the texture etc etc and hit the net even if I see a slightest difference!
  • If he is silent I wonder if thats ok.. if he cries I wonder if thats ok.. if he plays for too long a time and does not sleep I wonder if thats ok.. if he sleeps for more than 2 hours then also I wonder if thats ok... basically I keep wondering all the time!
  • Initially I was being over protective.. never let my mom to change even his nappy... now have finally got over it ;-)
  • I wish sometimes he was a girl though... :-)
  • My daily itenary revolves around his feeding time. Each of my tasks have to be completed in the 2 hour breaks I get inbetween feeding him. Take bath, sleep, eat, read, surf the net.. even my loo breaks!... everything has to be in these 2 hour breaks.
  • I always wonder if he was actually inside me? This little thing? Is he actually my son? Am I a mom already?
  • When he was born, I kept wondering when he will be a month old... when he was a month old.. I was expecting when he would be 2 months old... Now finally when he is 2 months old I keep thinking when he will be 6 months old so that I can carry him and go around town ;-)
  • My whole day is a snooze-feed-clean cycle!
  • More than anything else, I love his hands and legs.. for that matter I love any baby's hands and legs.. They are simply minute and utterly cute!

3 comments:

  1. whole day is
    ""snooze-feed-clean cycle!""
    thats life and u r in next phase of your life parent a real tough task but not now Njoy the good period gr8 gr8 time

    pranesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you name him? Anyway, I know may not share it here, like shark you can call him the
    sonny shark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pranesh: :-)

    @veena: no. not yet names him. but as you said here in the blog he is going to be just sonny :)

    ReplyDelete