Saturday, June 13, 2009

Introducing Sonny

Babies.. who can understand them? Most of them behave the same way upto a certain age and yet each one is unique in its own way. Here are some unique things about my son. I am sure some other babies may also have these characteristics, but atleast I haven't seen any other baby with these.
  • He likes to be left alone before he sleeps. No amount of rocking/cuddling/singing puts him to sleep. Just leave him alone and he will drift off to sleep provided his stomach is full.
  • He makes a weird face when he is about to pee or poop, its almost like a warning if you are carrying him without a rubber-sheet!
  • He sleeps next to me in the night. So when he gets hungry he just makes a "unhuh" sound and looks at me intently... waits for 2 mins for me to get up. If I don't he again makes that sound and looks at me... this can go on atleast for half an hour... after that only he starts crying!
  • He is very very fond of sleeping in somebody's lap... so much so that he doesn't mind not having a feed as well! He is the first baby I have seen who doesn't cry when he is hungry!
  • He easily drifts to sleep if there is some noise around, like music playing or TV running or even somebody talking! But just try and put him to sleep when there is pin-drop silence... not possible!
  • Most babies that I have seen kind of get very irritated when you are dressing them up. But my sonny.. no.. he nicely lets you do whatever you want to do with him :-)

I am sure there will be more to come later.. but as of now this is what it is!

4 comments:

  1. sharing you own from many makes others understand the uniquness and certainly each baby is unique and have their own empire where they make their own rule.
    nice to hear so many odd things here hope this series continues and lots and loads to come here
    keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. yake i mouna maga kai thumba kelasa kottiddana?
    hope all is ok expecting series of posts on sonnytales
    pranesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. my belated congrats (sonny, mba et al), we have a lot to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey shark where r u we miss u say hai
    for your well being hope sonny is fine too
    pranesh

    ReplyDelete